cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create one event with multiple date options?

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Can I create one event with multiple date options?

I have a seminar that has three different topics on three different days.  Is there a way to list multiple dates and allow people to register for more than one seminar at a time? 

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Can I create one event with multiple date options?

Hello @DwightE1

The best way to allow people to choose multiple seminars would be to set them up as Items within the Event.  For the Item Name you would want to designate which Seminar and then you can set a price for each different seminar.  For example, with 3 seminars, each might be $20.00 to attend.  This way each seminar has its own cost an a registrant can choose and pay for the ones they want to attend.  You can even set up a total quantity if there is a capacity limit for your venue.  

2015-12-16_1032.png

Once you have added at least one item you can change the "Section Label" to match it with your needs.  For example, you could name it Seminars: 

2015-12-16_1034.png

I hope this helps.  Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Regular Visitor

I am having a similar issue. I understand the "work around" solution given, but when setting up the event I need to put date and location in and with multiple dates/locations (but the topic is the same for reach, it's a Roadshow) I don't think this will work...

Is this the only way to do this without creating 3 events seperately?

Honored Contributor

Hello @palo

The other option if your fee is all the sam, and someone needs to choose a date and location is to create custom questions on your registration form asking people during the registration process where and when they want to attend.  It would look something like this: 

To set up the question when editing The Registration form
2016-02-17_0755.png 2016-02-17_0756.png

I hope this helps.