cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I remove underline from hyperlink?

Occasional Contributor

Can I remove underline from hyperlink?

Can I remove the underline from a hyperlink on the new interface?

25 REPLIES 25
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I remove underline from hyperlink?

Hello @FMMAFCO

You can remove the underline from a hyperlink. There are two places it could have been added in from.

1.) Your editing bar- found when you are working inside of a block. Highlight the text and deselect the underline option 

2.) The link button- If you click inside of a block, and go to the link icon. It will open up a smaller block to link text. You can deselect the underline option and choose insert.

I truly hope this helps, please let us know if you are still having this issue.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I have neither of those options when I try to move the underline.

Hello @CommunicationsK. In our next-generation editor, which you are using, we do not have the ability to remove the underline from a hyperlink at this time. I will submit feedback to our engineers regarding this request and I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

This is very disappointing that CC has not dealt with this problem. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @MannyS60,

I apologize for any disappointment. Our product team is currently looking into this and tracking it as a feature request across our customer-base. While we are tracking all requests for this, I also recommend posting your feedback in our Feedback Area. By posting here, other customers can vote on your ideas, which often times help features get added to our product.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

It's odd because I didn't start having this problem until now. None of our previous emails had this issue until about 2 days ago. Now there is no way to get rid of the underlining. If you have a bold and italics option, why is there no option to format how a link will look with underline? And why would you publish this "next gen" editor when it doesn't have many of the practical aspects and functionality of the old editor? 

Hello @Cybrary. I do apologize that our third-generation editor does not have the ability to remove the underline from a link. While I do not have the information as to why this feature is not currently available in the editor, I am submitting your feedback to our Product team to let them know that you wish to be able to have more editing options for your links. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thank you, @caitlin_m. We are looking forward to CC's future updates and improvements.

All Star

Has this been addressed? I'm having  the same issue. This is so basic, how could it not be fixed yet?