cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Can I remove underline from hyperlink?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I remove underline from hyperlink?

Hello @VolvoP

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, we are still collecting feedback about this feature request, the feature has not yet been implemented to the product, my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. I will certainly note your feedback, we appreciate it!

Brandon A.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

What's going on with this issue? It's now been nearly an entire year since it was asked and the ability to remove underlines from links still has not bee included. I spent nearly 2 hours looking for the function and searching Google for forum posts related to this. Constant Contact has failed miserably on this simple issue. Will definitely be looking at  to replace CC.

Hello @MaureenP01,

Thank you for your interest in this particular feature. I can understand why being able to remove the underline would be useful when creating links in the editor. I am happy to report that an upcoming update to the product will implement the ability to control the underline of a hyperlink in your campaign! I cannot offer a firm arrival date but it should be in the product very soon! 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Seriously this is a joke ... why can't we simply click it on or off - or better yet have access to the actual code it puts in to the template then we can style oursleves - link - hover - active and clicked in the style class ...
I just came to this software by management swapping out from  mail chimp  - and its seriously dissapointing ... not an improvement in any way shape or form ...

and this issue has been going on for close to two years ?

CTCT Employee

Hello @DavidO523,

Thank you for coming to the Community and for your interest in this feature. I am really sorry for any inconveniences or frustrations this is causing you. I can definitely understand the importance of being able to remove the underline when creating links in the editor. I do have some good news to report to you! We have an update to the product that will implement the ability to control the underline of a hyperlink in your campaign! I don't have an exact arrival date to this feature update, but it should be in the product quite soon!

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

Same issue, same frustration. Shouldn't take more than an hour to arrange this back end - how can two years have passed? Come on guys!

CTCT Employee

Hi @meitalm,

We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but I also have an update to share because this feature is now available! Within any new email campaigns you create going forward you'll have the ability to remove the underlines from links.

Just select a new campaign from the templates area, click the Design tab and look for the Links area under the Fonts section:

2017-05-19_13-16-57.png

Here you can choose the link color and emphasis for all the links in your template. You'll see that by default the Underline feature is already highlighted. Just click it to remove the underlines for all the links.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

KIndly fix.  This is very annoying.  It should be a simple matter to be able to edit this underline out.

Occasional Participant

This function had been available in the past.  Please stop make improvements that make things worse.

Hi @Barbara22

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The good news is we have had an update where you can remove underlines from hyperlinks. This edit to your links can be made through your global link formatting. This option can be found under the Design tab of your email's block toolbar.

Universal link.png

Removing the underline stetting from the global link formatting will remove it from all links in your email. You can then format specific links through that block's toolbar, the same as normal text.

inside text block.png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.