cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I remove underline from hyperlink?

Re: Can I remove underline from hyperlink?

Simply lazy on the part of Constant contact to have not implemented a simple feature like this.

Overall,s the new editor is just dumbed down too far to be totally flexible.

Hello @JaredT,

I do apologize for any inconvenience not having this feature may have caused but I am happy to report that you now have the ability to remove underlines from links in the third-generation editor. When you click on the "Design" tab in the editor you will see the option to control the font style of links.

2017-05-23_19-19-11.png

We do appreciate your feedback and I encourage you to visit our Feedback area of the Community to post additional concerns or ideas you have and view what other customers are saying as well!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

This does not work.  Cannot remove underline.

Hi @Barbara22,

I'm sorry that you have had trouble removing an underline in your email. I took a look at the most recent email campaign in your account and I was able to replicate what you are seeing. There is a link that will not remove the underline when you go through the normal process. When I created a fresh text block and re-created the link it gave me no problems adding or removing the underline, though. Very strange! I appreciate you letting us know. I'll submit this to our upper level of support to see why that may have happened.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!