cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use our own graphics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. in the email template?

Highlighted
All Star

Can I use our own graphics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. in the email template?

Good Morning,

We're going through some re-branding and have some new social media graphics we'd like to include in our updated email template. Is that possible to use our graphics in place of the social media graphics offered in the template?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I use our own graphics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. in the email template?

Hello @DebD6,

Thank you for coming to the community today!  Currently you can change the colors of the existing graphics, by changing the 'style' options on the left side of your campaign while editing the social media section.  I do see a feature request to allow further changes, or for uploading your own images, and I'll be happy to add you to that request!  If you have any other ideas on how we can improve the social media section, please let us know, we're always looking for more ways to improve.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.