cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Visitor

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Please remove the Constant Contact logo Cowgirl Magazine.

You have my permission.

Ken

CTCT Employee

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hello Ken,

The logo has been removed, next time you log in you should see the change.

Albert L.

Highlighted

Constant Contact Button

Is it possible to remove the Constant Contact Button if you are using a free account?

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact Button

Hi there,

I'd like to answer this question.

First of all, we have many buttons, which one are you referring to? The Constant Contact footer at the bottom of the email?

If your account is in trial, this cannot be removed. However, if the account is being charged a monthly fee, you can contact Support to have this removed for you.

To contact Support in the best way for you, please select the >Help button from top of the screen and you'll see the 3 channels of Support that we offer:

Chat directional.png

Hope that helps,

Bria
Social Support and Community
Regular Visitor

Please remove the "Constant Contact" logo from our footer.

Bevin Hawley

Dana Briggs

Regular Visitor

You have my permission to access the account to remove the constant contact logo from the footer of our emails.

Honored Contributor

Hi Dana,

I have removed our logo from your footer for you!

Take care!

Visitor

I need the Constant Contact taken off my emails. I am a paid customer. Thanks

Hi Jonathon,

All set, I've removed the logo for you. Please log out and then back in to your account to see this update.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Frequent Visitor

Hello Constant Contacts support team, I am also interested in getting the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" removed from the emails if it possible. We are a paid customer and you have my authorization to remove it and to access the account.

Thank you and happy holidays.