cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

So quick too, thank you!

CTCT Employee

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

You're welcome!  

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am a paying customer, can you please remove the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails? You have permission to access my account.

Thank you,

Tara @ ecoNugenics

Honored Contributor

HI Tara,

I've removed our logo from your footer. You'll see that change the next time you log in.

Regular Visitor

Could you also remove it from my account's emails? We are a paying customer as well.

Hi Kevin,

You are all set, please log out and back in to see the change!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Can you pleave remove the Constatn Contact logo from our account. You have permission to access this account.

Honored Contributor

Hi Paul,

You're all set! The logo has been removed!

Hi,

I would like the constant contact logo removed from my future email marketing as well.  You have my permission to access my account.

Thanks,

Aurea

CTCT Employee

Hi @AureaV2 

I have removed the Constant Contact logo from all of your footers. If you'd please log out of your account and log back in, you should notice the change!  

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"