cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Need Assistance Removing "Constant Contact" tag in footer of emails

Hi Jordan

copied from: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6051-removing-logos-and-references-...

The Constant Contact logo or the "Try it for FREE" tag line from your email footers can be removed from your email. However, Constant Contact support representatives must do this for you.

In order to have Customer Support remove these things from your emails please contact support. Please click the Help & Support tab for assistance options.

Notes:

• Although there is no fee for this service, you must be a paying Constant Contact customer. If you are a trial customer, you must become a paying customer to have this service performed.  If you want to add your company logo in place of the Constant Contact logo, there will be a customization charge.
  • You can request to have the Constant Contact logo removed from your polls. However, you cannot display your own image or your organization's logo on a poll at this time.

We are hosting a FREE Webinar tomorrow, Getting Started with Constant Contact Toolkit if you are interested. You will certainly benefit from this event.

Getting Started With Constant Contact Toolkit Thursday July 31, 2014 – 10:30am to 11:30am MDT

New to Constant Contact Email Marketing, or thinking about getting started using it? Want to learn some great tools and tips so you can start using Constant Contact like a pro? In this highly practical live guided demonstration, we’ll introduce Constant Contact’s tools and features. You’ll learn the basics – and some great tips and tricks too!

REGISTER at this link http://cc94.co/GS-7-31-14

Good luck with your first campaign!

Regards

Brandon

Brandon L.D. Klayman
Master Certified Partner
Conscious Commerce
#1 Top Rated MarketPlace Solution Provider
10 Year Partnership with Constant Contact

9-4 M-F Mountain Time
30 Minute Free Consult www.Klayman.net
Honored Contributor

Hi  @JordanS82 and @ConsciousCommerce 

Brandon is correct that Support can remove this logo for you. So I went ahead and removed our logo from your footers. The next time you log into your Constant Contact account, you'll see that they are no longer there!

Thank you and have a great time at your Webinar, Brandon!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Marissa,

Can you please remove the Constant Contact logo from my footers as well?  

Thanks.

Tags (2)

Hi Tom, 

Please log out and then back into your account to see the logo removed from the footer of any new or draft emails.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

Thanks

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi,

I would like the constant contact logo removed from my future email marketing as well.  You have my permission to access my account.

Thanks,

Aurea

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi @AureaV2 

I have removed the Constant Contact logo from all of your footers. If you'd please log out of your account and log back in, you should notice the change!  

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Visitor

Can you please remove the Constant Contac logo from our account?

You have permission to access our cc account.

Thank you,

CTCT Employee

Hi Cameron.

I have removed the logo from your footer. You might have to log out of your account and log back in to see the changes. Thank you!  

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

I would like the constant contact logo removed from my account

@OLIVIERR7 wrote:

Hello from France,

New user with Constant Contact, my boss ask me to remove the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" at the end of each newsletter I try to create.

I can't find the option to manage the content of the SafeUnsubscribe bloc?

Can you help me please ?

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!