Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @cbc_nashville 

Thank you for posting! I've removed our logo from your emails. You will notice this change the next time you log in.

KaitlinN
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Can you please remove the Constant Contac logo from our account?

You have permission to access our cc account.

Thank you!

Hannah_M

Hi @KaitlinN

I've removed the logo from the footer of your emails. Please log out and then back into your account to see the change. You will see the logo removed from draft and new emails.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
JenniferD095
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

We are a paying customer. Please remove the logo. You have permission to access account.

Thanks!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend

Hi @JenniferD095 

Thank you for reaching out! I have removed our logo from your footer. Next time you log in, you'll see it has been removed!

Take care!

JenniferD095
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

You rock!! Thank you!  :smileyface:

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

:smileyface: You're welcome!

DanaB231
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from our e-mail footer.

You have permission to access this account.

Thank You!

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @DanaB231 , 

I have removed the logo from your account.  If you are logged in now to see this change you will need to log out, then back in.  If you are not logged in, then the next time that you are in your account you will see there is no logo in the footer of your draft emails anymore.  

AyyavuG
Rookie
0 Votes

Kindly help. thanks

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi @AyyavuG 

Thanks for posting! I went ahead and removed the logo from your footer. Please log out and then back into your account to see this change.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

AmandaB773
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

I would like to request that the "Trusted Contact" link be removed from the footer of my account emails. You have permission to access my paid account.

Thanks!

Amanda

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @AmandaB773 

Thanks for posting! I've removed our logo from your footer. You'll notice that the next time you log into your account.

Hope to see you around the boards!

BarryS80
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from our e-mail footer.

Thank You!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @BarryS80 

Thanks for posting! I've removed our logo from the footer of your campaigns!

If you have any questions, let us know!

JenW2
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,  

I am a paying customer, please remove the Constant Contact logo from our e-mail footer.  

Thank You!

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JenW2 , 

I have removed the logo from within your account.  This will remove it from any draft emails or new emails created in the future.  If you are currently logged into your account you will need to log out and then back in to see this change.  

Also, please note that the logo will display in the footer of any past emails; therefore, in order to test make sure you are creating a new email or looking at a draft.  

Thanks, 

JenW2
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you, Samantha! That is good to know. I appreciate it!

BrookeP1
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you removed the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails. I am a paying customer and you have permission to access my account.

Thank you,

Brooke

Ian_W
Employee
0 Votes

@BrookeP1 

I have gone ahead and removed the Logo from your footer. You will see this on all future campaigns you create. You may need to log out and log back in to see the changes take place.

Hope this helps!,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
MarcosGeek16
Rookie
0 Votes

Hola amig@s

Les agradeceria me ayuden quitando el logo de Constant Contact del pie de mis correos electrónicos. Soy un cliente que paga el servicio por lo tanto su ayuda con esto. 

Hannah_M

Hola Marcos ,

Me quitó el logotipo del pie de página de su correo electrónico. Ya no se mostrará en todo proyecto o nuevos mensajes de correo electrónico , pero no será eliminada de cualquier previamente enviado mensajes de correo electrónico . Gracias por publicar !

Hannah M.

MarcosGeek16
Rookie
0 Votes

Muchas gracias por la ayuda, saludos. 

LaurenW382
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,  

I am a paying customer. Please remove the Constant Contact logo from our e-mail footer.  

You have permission to access my account.  

Thank You!

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LaurenW382 , 

The logo is removed from the footer of all current draft emails and future emails to be created.  You may need to log out and then back in to see this change.

If you have any questions, let us know. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST