cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED

Re: Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

Hello @MelissaC7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this request. The next time you login to your account it will be removed from all future mailings.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I don't see an "Accepted Solution" button, but thank you for your help!

Established Member

Please remove the "Constant contact Logo" from our emails.

Thank you

Tags (2)
Occasional Advisor

Please Remove Constant Contact Logo from footer

Paying Customer, Please remove footer, 

thank you

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Please Remove Constant Contact Logo from footer

Hello @ValorSP,

We can definitely remove the logo from your footer for you! Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username?

Brandon A.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Can you please remove the Constanct Contact logo in my footer from all emails please?

Tags (2)

Hello @KevinH3826. Since you are a paying customer, I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your account. This logo will not appear in any future campaigns that will be sent out.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

I need the logo in the footer removed from my account as well.

Tags (2)

Hello @JEFFB579. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All future mailings you send out will not include our logo. 

Caitlin M.

Occasional Contributor

Remove Constant contact logo

Hey Support Team,

I have an upgraded account and I would like the Constant Contact logo to be removed from by email footers please.

I look forward to a prompt reply,

Best wishes,

Neha 

Tags (2)