cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED

Re: Email footer

Hello, 

I just joined as a paying customer and would like the email footer removed before I send out my first campaign. 

Thank you,

Stephanie

Tags (2)

Hello @StephanieL142,

Congratulations on joining Constant Contact and welcome to the Community! I reviewed your account and I saw you already reached out to someone from our Chat support to assist you with this. I can confirm the logo has been removed. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Please remove the logo from the bottom of my emails as well.

Tags (2)

Hi @DanS8400. I have removed the logo from your footer. All current drafts and future emails will not have the Constant Contact logo in the footer.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from our account as we are a paid customer.  Thank you.

Tags (2)

Hi @DwightP75! The Constant Contact logo has been removed from your footer. You may have to log out of the account and log back in to see this change.

Caitlin M.

Occasional Participant

I'd like the constant contact logo and try it for free removed, my account is a paid membership.

Thank you.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey @GaryJohnM,

Thank you for your response here on the Community. I took a look at your account and was able to remove the Constant Contact footer from your account. You may need to log out and back in again to see the update. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Tags (4)

We are a Paying Account. Could you find the time to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer.

Thank You,

MJD

All Star

Hello constant contact - I would like the CC logo and trial language removed from my footers. Assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (3)