cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

CTCT Employee

Re: Removing Constant Contact Branding

Hi @ColinW143

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. I have removed the Constant Contact branding from your email footer. If you take a look, that should be removed from all emails. Please let us know if you have further questions by reaching out to us here or by using one of our other support options during regular business hours. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Remove the Constant logo of the footer my mail marketing

Hi,

I would like to remove the Constant logo of the footer my mail marketing.

Thank you!

CTCT Employee

Re: Remove the Constant logo of the footer my mail marketing

Hey @GislaineD!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! This help article goes over how we can remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of the email campaigns as long as you have an active paid account. Because you already requested to have this removed, I did go ahead and remove the Constant Contact logo from your account. So any existing or future campaigns should no longer have that logo within the footer. Let us know if you have any further questions! 

Jessica H.

Community Support 

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Highlighted
Visitor

Remove Constant Contact Logo from my campaigns

OMG, you guys make it incredibly difficult to send an email to the support team.  This is the only place I could find to make my request to remove your logo from my campaigns, it is absurd that I can not do this for myself.  I pay for my service and I am appalled that I have to have you remove YOUR LOGO.

Furthermore... I like to handle things in the moment I realize I need to do them. In searching your knowledge base I discovered you have me hostage... meaning that I have to request you to remove the logo... yet you provide no support email address for me to make this request.

I am seriously considering leaving constant contact due to this absolute frustration, and waste of my valuable time.

Regards,

Karen J Lewis

CTCT Employee

Re: Remove Constant Contact Logo from my campaigns

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, unfortunately Constant Contact does not have an email support channel.

I have removed the logo from your account, if you refresh your page or log out and log back in to your account you should see the change.

Thank you,

Mariah_P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Solution Provider

Remove Constant Contact logo from footer

Hi

I would like to remove the constant contact logo from footer

Please help to remove the logo

Thanks

Tags (2)

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo from footer

Hello @PradeepS02. Thanks for coming into the Community! Since you are a paying customer, I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You may have to log out of the account and log back in to see this change. All current drafts and future emails will no longer have the logo. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Can you take your logo and link off my footer too please! We really should have the option to do this ourselves as in !

CTCT Employee

Hello @KatherineJ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Because you are a paying customer I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You may need to log out of the account and log back in to see the changes. All previous and new campaigns will be updated and will no longer contain the logo at the bottom of your footer. I can understand how useful it would be to be able to manage your footer within your account, I will submit your feedback to the correct department. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Tiago_R

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Participant

Hi @KatherineJ,

Thank you for removing the logo!