cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Remove Constant Contact Logo

Can anyone please tell me how to remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of all my distributions? I know this is possible as a friend of mine has done the same thing already.

Thanks,

MM

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Remove Constant Contact Logo

@MikeM65188

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! This is something that we need to remove on our end for you. I have removed the logo from your account and it should be updated within a few minutes.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can you please remove the CC logo from our footer?

Thanks

Occasional Participant

Can you also remove the logo from our footer? I'm a paying customer. Thanks!

Visitor

Remove ConstantContact footer logo

Can you please remove the ConstantContact logo from my outbound emails as a paying customer? Thank you!

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Remove ConstantContact footer logo

Hello @AdamF609,

Thank you for reaching out to the community today! Since you are a paying customer, we have the ability to remove your logo which we have done. You may need to log out and log back into your account to see this change in your drafts. 

We also provide custom footer options if you would like to make the footer of your campaign your own. Starting at $99, these services are a great way to brand every campaign that you send. For more information about custom footer options click here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Constant Contact Logo on footer

Hello, can you please remove the Constant Contact logo in our footer? I'm a paying client. Thanks!
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact Logo on footer

Hi @APAARI,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Since you are a paying client, I managed to remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of the footer. You may have to log out and log back in to see the changes. All your templates and email campaigns should now be without the Constant Contact logo. Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

automatically remove Constant Contact logo once paid customer signs up

I have just signed up for Constant Contact and I was informed that the logo and free tag line would be removed as I am a paying customer, but this hasn’t?

I have come to realise through the community chat forum, that the only way to do this is to request it from customer support???  This can waste literally hours which can be very frustrating, it needs to be changed.

Kind Regards

Paora Winitana
New customer March 2018

Re: automatically remove Constant Contact logo once paid customer signs up

I hope someone can contact me asap to help remove the logo and link from my emails asap please

Kind Regards

Paora Winitana
New customer March 2018

@First-NameL31978wrote:

I have just signed up for Constant Contact and I was informed that the logo and free tag line would be removed as I am a paying customer, but this hasn’t?

I have come to realise through the community chat forum, that the only way to do this is to request it from customer support???  This can waste literally hours which can be very frustrating, it needs to be changed.

Kind Regards

Paora Winitana
New customer March 2018