Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
First-NameL81785
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I am a paying customer and want to remove the constant contact logo from the footer of the email.
It seems it is not possible by myself. So, kindly help me to remove the logo ASAP.

Thanks

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @First-NameL81785

Thank you for coming to the Community for your emails!  The good news is I was able to remove our logo from the footer of your emails. You may have to log out of your account  and log back in to see this change. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
sallyr28
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello

Could you please remove the banner/logo from the bottom of our emails too.

Thank you

Phoenix-Financial-Training
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I have a paid Constant Contact account and i am not able to remove the Constant Contact: Try it for free logo and text from the footer of my emails. 

Please help.

Thanks!

Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @Phoenix-Financial-Training,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I have successfully removed the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of your email campaigns. You may need to log out and log back in to see the changes. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @sallyr28,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I have successfully removed the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of your email campaigns. You may need to just log out and log back in to see the changes. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
ConfusedDesigner
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner (logo and try for free button) from My Signature?

Briody_W
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ConfusedDesigner,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!  The Constant Contact branding has been successfully removed from your email footers. If you need help with anything else, let us know!

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
sallyr28
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello

We had our banner removed earlier this year: (See previous response) but it has reappeared. Could you please remove it again and is there a way that we can ensure that this doesn't recur as it breaks the layout of our emails.

Our monthly email was meant to go out this morning but it has taken our developer considerable time to discover what was causing our layout problem, so we are now late with our regular newsletter and this is urgent.

Could you please take care of this ASAP.

Thanks

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @sallyr28

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize you're seeing our banner in the signature of your emails! What is the name of the campaign you are working in where you are seeing this?  I took a look at your account and was not able to see the Constant Contact banner in your account. 

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JuanC627
Rookie
0 Votes

?? Thanks you can email me at

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JuanC627,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience with this, but we have to remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of your emails on our end. I was able to do that for you now, and you will see that change in all of your emails when you log into Constant Contact. 

Thank you so much!

Zoe H.

corinneg12
Rookie
0 Votes

can you please remove the constant contact logo from our email campaigns?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @corinneg12 ,

I went ahead and got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
BrianD3705
Rookie
0 Votes

How do I remove the constant contact logo at the bottom

BrianD3705
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

We are also a paying account, can you remove the constant contact logo from the footer campaigns?

Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @BrianD3705,

Thank you for reaching out about removing our logo from your footer. I've taken care of that for you! If you're currently logged in, please log out and back in to see that change.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with.

Amber_L

user935009
Rookie
0 Votes

please remove it form mine also

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @user935009 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have successfully removed our logo from the footer of your emails. I would suggest refreshing your page or even logging out and logging back in to see this change. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with as you continue to work in your account.

Frankie.P

KarlaM36
Rookie
0 Votes
PLEASE PLEASE remove the logo from my emails.
Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @KarlaM36,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your emails. You may need to log out and login again in order to see the change. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D

First-NameL83330
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I have a paid account and I want to remove the constant contact logo/banner at the end of the email.

Thanks

Ashwin

Tiago_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @First-NameL83330,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have removed the logo from the footer of your emails. You may need to log out and log back in to your account to see the changes. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. Have a great day!

Tiago_R

cdbridge
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello! I am a paid CC subscriber - how can I remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer? Thank you in advance!

Taryn_L
Employee
0 Votes

@cdbridge

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST