cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED

Re: Customized Footer

Hello,

We would like the banner removed from the footer. 

Thank you,

MDC

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @MayslesDC,

Thanks for reaching out to us today!  The branding has been successfully removed from your email footer. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I'd like the Constant Contact banner removed from my footer as well.

I have a paid account with Constant Contact.

Thank you!

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

@ArnoldWashton

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. It should now be removed from all existing emails in your account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Dear Sir,

Can you please remove the constant contact bug in the footer for account:

Thank you, Caroline

Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@carolineA69

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

Occasional Visitor

We would also like the Constant Contact logo removed from the footer of all of our emails and campaigns. 

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @YaakovL5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have successfully removed our Constant Contact logo from the bottom of every email campaign you send out. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe_H

How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hello from France,

New user with Constant Contact, my boss ask me to remove the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" at the end of each newsletter I try to create.

I can't find the option to manage the content of the SafeUnsubscribe bloc?

Can you help me please ?

Solution Provider

Constant Contact logo/branding

I really don't want the Constant Contact branding on my email. I don't want customers and competitors knowing the source of the email service I pay for and provide them.

Can I send out emails without CC branding?
Tags (3)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!