cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
All Star

Footer

i want to remove footer constant contact logo please help me

CTCT Employee

Footer

Hello @SwamiS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I just took a look in your account and it looks like the Constant Contact logo has already been removed from the footer of your emails. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Remove Constant Contact Logo from signature

Hi,

I am not able to remove constant contact logo from signature. And I am not able to connect with your team. 

Please share contact number and mail ID so that we can communicate. I tried calling on International customer support (INDIA) but there was no response and Your online chat is always offline. This thing is very disappointing. Please mail me on 

Tags (3)

Re: Remove Constant Contact Logo from signature

Hi @user29411

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email's footer!  I apologize for the experience you had trying to get in touch with our support. What is the phone number you were trying to call? Here is a link to the best hour and numbers our support can be reached at. The good news is I have removed the logo from your footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

Hi!

I would also like to have the logo removed from the footer too please! As paying customers, we should have this option!

Thank you!

Tags (1)

Re: Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

Hi @AlexandraD62

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Frankie P.

Visitor

Footer

How do I remove the Constant Contact Footer at the bottom of my email?
CTCT Employee

Re: Footer

Hello @CurtisR746,

We can remove our logo from the footer of any paid account.  Once you're ready to update that footer just contact us here, and we'll get that removed for you.

Aaron H

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Remove Constant Contact logo in footer

We just upgraded to a paid account and need to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer. Can someone do that for me? I'm not sure why there is not a way to make that change myself. We need to send out an email campaign tomorrow 6/21 - if you can remove ASAP that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo in footer

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the delay in our response but I’ve gone a head a removed our logo from your footer. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S