cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Visitor

Footer

How do I remove the Constant Contact Footer at the bottom of my email?
CTCT Employee

Re: Footer

Hello @CurtisR746,

We can remove our logo from the footer of any paid account.  Once you're ready to update that footer just contact us here, and we'll get that removed for you.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Remove Constant Contact logo in footer

We just upgraded to a paid account and need to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer. Can someone do that for me? I'm not sure why there is not a way to make that change myself. We need to send out an email campaign tomorrow 6/21 - if you can remove ASAP that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo in footer

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the delay in our response but I’ve gone a head a removed our logo from your footer. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Remove Constant Logo from Footer

Please remove the Constant Contact Logo and "Try It Free" message from my footers.

Thank you.

Tags (3)

Re: Remove Constant Logo from Footer

Hi @user08023 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! This information was successfully removed from your footer. We would suggest refreshing your page, or even logging out and back in to see this change.

Frankie P.

Removing powered by contstant contact

Can someone please remove the powered by constant contact from my footer?

CTCT Employee

Re: Removing powered by contstant contact

Hello @JoeF003,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I just went into your account and removed our logo for you. When you refresh your screen that logo should be gone at the bottom of every email campaign you create. Thank you!

Zoe_H

Visitor

Please Remove Constant Contact Logo (Footer)

Hello,

As a paying customer, can you please remove the Constant Contact Logo from our Email Footer. 

Thank You,

Re: Please Remove Constant Contact Logo (Footer)

Hello @ChrisM3433. Thanks for joining us in the Community! We have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer and it will no longer appear in new emails. You may need to log out and log back in to see this change. 

Caitlin M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!