cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Re: Customized Footer

Hello,

We would like the banner removed from the footer. 

Thank you,

MDC

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @MayslesDC,

Thanks for reaching out to us today!  The branding has been successfully removed from your email footer. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I'd like the Constant Contact banner removed from my footer as well.

I have a paid account with Constant Contact.

Thank you!

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

@ArnoldWashton

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. It should now be removed from all existing emails in your account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Dear Sir,

Can you please remove the constant contact bug in the footer for account:

Thank you, Caroline

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

@carolineA69

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

We would also like the Constant Contact logo removed from the footer of all of our emails and campaigns. 

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @YaakovL5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have successfully removed our Constant Contact logo from the bottom of every email campaign you send out. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

ZOE/H

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

I would also like to get my footer removed. When I called customer support last week, she said that she did it but it was still on the email that I had to send our for my company.

CTCT Employee

Hello there @MikaylaB27 !

I apologize that the logo was not removed when you called into our support line. I can assure you that the logo is removed from your footer for all future emails- please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Brigitte P