cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED

Re: automatically remove Constant Contact logo once paid customer signs up

Hi @First-NameL31978

Thank you for reaching out about your email! I can completely understand how helpful it would be for our Constant Contact logo to be removed as soon as you become a paid costumer. I apologize for any inconvenience from this not being our current process and have submitted your feedback on this. In the meantime, I took a look at your account and can see our Constant Contact logo has been removed. If you cannot see this change I would suggest logging out of your account and logging back in.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Request for removing constant contact logo !!

Could someone help me to remove the constant contact logo from the footer of the email? I would like to take up the paid version email plus for a month. So, kindly help me to remove the logo ASAP. 

Re: Request for removing constant contact logo !!

Hi @First-NameL09354

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with our support by phone to remove this logo in your email footer. If you don't see this change in your email, I would suggest logging out then logging back in.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Hello! We would also like the logo/free message removed from our emails as well. Thank you

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @AndrewS1898 , 

I was able to remove our logo for you! You may need to log out and back in to see that change but you should be good to go for all future emails. Please let us know if there's anything else that I can assist with. 

Amber_L

Highlighted
Visitor

Thank you! 

I am also having issues with the constant contact footer causing my email to render incorrectly in iOS Mail, because it is not resizing responsively. 

Hi @AndrewS1898 

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening with your email! I have taken a look at your most recent campaign and was unable to replicate this same experience. With that said, we would be happy to help look into this further with you. What is the name of the campaign you are seeing this happen with? Which email client are you using? What model of iPhone and version of iOS? We have seen cases where emails are not mobile responsive in the Outlook Mobile App for iPhone. If you are using the Outlook app, what version is it? In these cases we suggest viewing the email campaign in a different mobile mail client such as the native mail app or the Gmail app.

Frankie P.

Regular Visitor

Remove constant contact logo

I am a paying customer and want to remove the constant contact logo from the footer of the email.
It seems it is not possible by myself. So, kindly help me to remove the logo ASAP.

Thanks

Tags (2)

Re: Remove constant contact logo

Hi @First-NameL81785

Thank you for coming to the Community for your emails!  The good news is I was able to remove our logo from the footer of your emails. You may have to log out of your account  and log back in to see this change. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Frankie P.

Visitor

Re: Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

Hello

Could you please remove the banner/logo from the bottom of our emails too.

Thank you