cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Removing logo

Hi Terry,

I have merged your question with the thread about removing our Constant Contact Logo. We can remove the logo from you if you're a paying customer.  Do we have permission to access your account to remove that?

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

Yes, you may access my account.  I am a paying account.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

You're all set!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Hi Marissa --

We are a paying customer and would also like to have the "Trust email from Constant Contact"  logo removed from our account.  You have my permission to remove it.  I appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Danielle,

You're all set. Log out for the change to take affect.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Can you remove the logo for me?

Yes, you have my permission.

Thank you in advance.

John

Honored Contributor

Hi John,

You're all set!

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome! :smileyface: 

Occasional Contributor

i would also like to remove the logo.

you have my permission to access my account.

thank you