cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hello, Please remove all of the CC branding from our emails. A representative from CC has my permission to access the account to do so.

Thanks, Tim Trexler

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

@APR_Marketing_Dept

Hi, Tim! We've gone ahead and removed the logo, so you shouldn't see it appear on any new campaigns you create. If there's anything else we can do to help please let us know. Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

Thanks!! Looks great now!

Advisor

Can I have the logo removed, as well? Thank you!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @ThatMatt

I have removed the footer logo from your account. Thank you for posting! 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Remove Constant Contact logo Faster process

Hi There,

I have already written this via the resource center, my case number is 18427238. Although the live chat is now available for me as of now because I am an International Client (Paid) in IST zone. Can you help me by suggesting which other faster process I can opt to get the constant contact logo removed from my footer.

Tags (3)

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo Faster process

Hi @dilina

Thank you for posting here! I just took a look at your account and I found that this morning one of our support representatives was able to remove the logo from the footer of your emails. Chat or a phone call are normally the fastest options for support, along with our Twitter support handle @CTCTHelp, but they are only available during our business hours. If you find that it is outside of our business hours you can always send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we'll attend to it as soon as we're back in the office. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Highlighted

Remove Constant Contact logo

How do I remove the Constant Contact logo from my event page, email and registration form?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo

Hi Michele,

At this time our logo cannot be removed from the Event Marketing product. I'll pass on your feedback regarding this.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo

I dont think the logo needs to display since this is a paid service. Please advise when this can be rectified