cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi Allan,

We'd be happy to remove our logo from your account, as long as it's a paid account. We cannot remove the safe unsubscribe logo but if you're interested in a custom footer, check out our Custome Services team.

In order to remove the logo, we'd need your permission to access your account. Can you let us know if we do have your permission?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Yes you have my permission. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Hi Allan,

You're all set!

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

I'd like to remove the SafeUnsubscribe image from my emails.  I'm ok with keeping the text link "Instant Removal with SafeUnsubscribe" but the image above is duplicative and unnecessary.  I'm trying to create an HTML email with no images, and that is the one remaining image in my emails.

Thanks,

Brinton

Honored Contributor

HI Brinton,

Unfortunately, we cannot remove the Safe Unsubscribe logo from your email. You may want to contact our Custom Services team to see about getting a custom footer.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Occasional Participant

Hello, I would also like to have my trusted email link removed, you have permission to remove it from my acct.  We are a paid subscriber and you have my permission to remove it.

Thank you.

Michael

Honored Contributor

Hi Michael,

I have removed our logo from your account. Log out of your account for the change to take affect.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Highlighted

Remove Constant Contact logo

How do I remove the Constant Contact logo from my event page, email and registration form?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo

Hi Michele,

At this time our logo cannot be removed from the Event Marketing product. I'll pass on your feedback regarding this.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Occasional Participant

I would also like the logo removed from our emails. Can you accomodate this please? 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!