cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi Dave,

I have removed the logo for you. If you are currently logged into the account please log out and back in to see this change.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Frequent Visitor

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hello,

We are paying customer. Can we have the constant contact logo from the footer removed.

Thanks for support!

Honored Contributor

Hi @JasonS527 

You are all set! Next time you log in, you'll see that the logo is no longer in the footer of your emails!

Hola, soy un cliente de pago con más de 50K contactos. Tienes mi permiso para acceder a mi cuenta ya que quiero retirar el logo de CC.

HI @CarlosD06 

Thanks, your account is all set! Please log out and back into the account to see the change.

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Honored Contributor

Hi Oliver,

I have removed the logo from your account. Log out for the change to take affect. You cannot remove the logo yourself, but support can if you have a paid account.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Visitor

I am also paid user and i want to remove the constant contact logo from my footer.So how can i do that?

Hi,

You are all set! Please log out and then back into your account to see the change!

Hannah M.

Highlighted

Hello!  Could I have the "Trusted Email" logo removed from my footer as well, please?  You have permission to access my account.  Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thank you!

Hi Kathleen,

All set! The logo has been removed. Please log out and back in to see the logo removed from any draft or new emails you create!

Thanks,

Hannah M.