Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
KendraH889
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the logo from my emails?  Thank you!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Kendra,

All set, the logo has been removed for you. Please log out of your account and then back in to see the change.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
YaremiK
Rookie
0 Votes

Good Morning,

I am a paying Constant Contact customer and I too would like the "Trusted email footer" to be removed from my account.  I will give you permission to remove it. Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank you

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hello,

I have removed the logo for you. Please log out of your account and then back in to see the change. The logo will no longer appear in your draft or new emails.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

YaremiK
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you very much

CorridaS
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi there.

We are a paying customer and would like to know the procedure in which to follow in order to remove the "Constant Contact" information from the footer of our emails. If you could please advise on the steps to follow that would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen other responses from you to other clients where you actually have to access their account and do it personally... If this is the only way you have our permission to access our account and remove it, but is this going to be the case each time we send out an emailer...?

Should you be able to provide steps to follow that would be greatly appreciated. Even if you send a personal email to our address, that way the hassle of getting in touch each time can be avoided...?

Thanks and regards,

Candice

Graphic Design & Social Media for Corrida Shoes (Pty) Ltd.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Candice,

Thanks for your post. We do have to remove the logo from this end but once it is removed it will be removed from all future mailings. You won't need to remove it everytime as it won't show in draft or new emails. Please note, it will still show in emails that have been already sent from the account.

Since you gave permission, I have removed the logo for you. Please make sure you log out and back in to the account to see the change. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Hannah M.

CorridaS
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Fantastic!

Thank you so much!

LeandroP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you removed the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails. I am a paying customer.

Thnaks a lot in advance, 

Leandro

Marty_K
Employee
0 Votes

Leandro

Your good to go. I have removed the logo for you, simply log off and log back on to see the change.

Thanks,

Marty

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
JulieYSes
Rookie
0 Votes
Please remove from ours also
Many thanks
Julie
Hannah_M
0 Votes

HI Julie,

I took a look in your account and it looks like the logo has already been removed from your footer. It will only be removed from draft or new emails you start not any emails that have already been sent.

Please check this for me and let me know which email you are still seeing this in. 

Hannah M.

AnthonyS46729
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Can you please remove the logo from our footer as well? Also we would like to style the footer links to match the rest of our email. Where can we find the code to edit links Constant Contact adds automatically in the footer (like Update Profile, Unsubscribe, etc.)

Thanks!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Anthony,

I've removed the logo from the footer for you. Please log out and back into the account to see this change. The logo will be removed from any draft or new emails you start.

You can change the following features of the email footer on the Email Settings page.

• Remove the "Update Profile" Link
  • Change the email address that appears in the footer

To make these changes to your footer:

1. Log into Constant Contact, click My Settings > Manage My Settings. 
  2. In the Footer Options section located at the bottom of the page, click "Edit Footer Info". 
  3. Make your changes.
  4. Click Save.

There are three pieces of the footer that must remain; the unsubscribe link, the privacy policy and your physical mailing address. If you would like to customize this footer even further, this can be done by our custom services team for a fee. Check out this FAQ to see what the Footer changes require an additional cost.

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.

SteveC2597
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

Can you please remove the Constant Contanct logo from my emails?  You have my permission. 

thanks

Marty_K
Employee
0 Votes

Steve,

I have removed the logo for you. Just log off and log back on to see the changes.

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
SteveC2597
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you.  This was the accepted solution... I'm not sure what you meant by "mark as 'accepted solution'".  You may want to clarify what exactly you are asking.  Was I to reply?  Tag it?  Mark kudos?  I didn't see an option for 'accepted solution', which I thought I would see.

Marty_K
Employee
0 Votes

My apologies, that would have been if the request was the first one in the forum. Sorry about that.

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support

etcPCRC
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello:

I am a paid customer and I give you permission to remove the "trusted email from constant contact" logo from my emails.

Thank you,

Edward

etcPCRC
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

Can you please remove the Constant Contanct logo from my emails?  You have my permission. 

thanks,

Edward

Hannah_M
0 Votes

HI Edward,

You are all set! I've removed the logo for you. Please log out and back into your account to see the change. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.

sean-michaels
Rookie
0 Votes

PLEAASE PLEASE..... I love u.... but can u REMOVE that logo from the bottom of my emails.

I am a paying customer! I send everyone to u anyway!

I am the owner of the account and u have my blessings.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hello,

You are all set! I've removed the logo from the footer for you. Please log out and back into your account to see this change. 

Hannah M.

AlenC
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Could you remove the Constant Contact logo from my account?  You have my permission.

Thank you very much!

Alen

Hannah_M
0 Votes

HI Alen,

I've removed the logo from the footer for you. Please log out and then back into your account to see the change.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST