cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Removing the powered by constant contact logo

Hello,

Can please remove the powered by Constant Contact logo from the footer of my email?

Thank you!

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Removing the powered by constant contact logo

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. I’ve gone ahead and removed our logo from your campaign’s footer. You will no longer see it on your draft or future email campaigns.  If there is anything else we can assist with do not hesitate to let us know!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi,

I believe this is the place to go for us to be able to remove the Constant Contact logo below our newsletters.

Many thanks!removal request.PNG

Hi @MaryannS 

That's correct! Coming to the Community is a great place to help get our logo removed from your footer. In fact we were able to make this update in your account. Please try refreshing your page or even logging out and back in to see this change.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank you very much Frankie_P!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @MaryannS,

Thank you for being our customer! Glad we were able to help. Have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H

Visitor

Hi - Please remove the constant contact logo from our footer. Also, instead of all the links you have in the footer, we would like it to say the following:

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 27200 Riverview Center Blvd, #311 Bonita Springs, FL 34134

Take out the rest of the info and put it all on one line. 

Thank you.ConstactContactRevisedFooter.png 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello rmcgp,

I see that we have already removed the Constant Contact Logo from the standard footer on your account.

Any other changes would require us to build a Custom Footer. This can be done for a one time charge of $99.00 US. The Custom Footer can also include such things as your logo and any contact information you would want to be on the bottom of all emails created in the future.

Timothy G.

Hi - Please remove the constant contact logo from our foote

CTCT Employee

Hello @user16036

Thanks for joining us in the Community! After reviewing this request in your account, I was able to update this on your behalf. You might need to log out and log back. Please let us know if we can assist further. Have a great day! 

Brian_H

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!