cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Occasional Participant

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi, I have a paid account. Please can you remove the logo from the footer?

You have my permission to do so. I have only recently activated, so perhapos you could log this under current support work?

Many thanks,

Bradley

CTCT Employee

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi Bradly,

I have gone ahead and removed the Logo for you. You should be all set, but if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Have a great day!

Deanne Perry
Visitor

Hi. Can you please remove the logo from our account? We are a paying customer.you have permission to enter our account.

Thank you
CTCT Employee

Annette,

The Constant Contact logo has been removed from your footer. You should see this in your new drafts from this point forward. Have a great weekend!

Talissa Hershberger
Customer Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Occasional Participant

Customer support,

Can you please remove the entire footer circled in red?

I will be adding my own unsubscribe link in the XHTML editor as outlined here: http://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Email-Marketing/How-can-I-add-an-unsubscribe-link-to-the-bod...

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Hi Steve,

I can remove our logo from your footer, but I'm not able to remove the full footer.  If you'd like to have a custom footer, we can get you in contact with our Custom Services Team who can do it for a fee of $100.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Occasional Participant

Thank you. Please remove the logo for now.

Will I be able to have more than one custom footer?

Honored Contributor

That's a great question that unfortunately, I do not know the answer to. I'll open up a case with the Custom Services Team to reach out to you with more information, no obligation.

The logo has been removed from your emails. 

Occasional Participant

Hello,please i just paid and i need this constant contact logo removed from my account too.

Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you removed the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails. I am a paying customer and you have permission to access my account.

Thank you,

Brian