cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Occasional Advisor

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

I understand that the text link needs to be there, and that's fine.

Please see earlier in this thread, your answer at 04-14-2015 01:44 PM

This post by you indicates that the Unsubscribe LOGO can be removed.

CTCT Employee

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hello @JonL67

I have created a request for our Services team to reach out to you to go over this.  They will reach out the the number/email address listed on the account.  

Occasional Visitor

Dear Support Team , Can you please remove constantcontact logo from our footer , we are Payed customer already 

Thank You 

CTCT Employee

Hello @TechW3,

The logo has been removed from your account. The logo will be removed from all draft campaigns in the account and any new campaigns created going forward. If you are logged in to your account you will need to log out and then back in to see this change.  If you have any questions, please let us know.  

Thanks, 

All Star

Hi, can I get the 'Trsuted Email' button removed from my account as well? I'm a paying customer.

thanks

Nicole

CTCT Employee

Hello @NicoleO448

The logo in the footer has been removed from your account. If you are currently logged in you will need to log out and then back in to refresh the account and see the change.  

All Star

Thanks Samantha!

Occasional Participant

Remove Constant Contact logo

Hello,

We need to remove the Contant Contact logo and the link below from a footer in our email.  Please help. Thank you

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.53.58 AM.png

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo

Hello @NormanB86,

We've removed our branding from the footer of your emails. You may need to log out of your account then back in to see this reflected. It will remain on any emails that have already been sent out but your future emails won't have our logo on them.

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo

I've logged out and loged in back. When I go "create" and select a template I still see the logo in the footer. Please advise

Tags (2)