cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Can not execute campaign

Visitor

Can not execute campaign

"Your list is growing.

Because of this growth we would like to take a few minutes to learn about your business and contact collection methods. This will help you maintain a great mailing reputation and ensure your emails get into your customer's inbox, not their junk or spam folders.

Although you cannot send just yet, your account will be active and billable so please give us a call".

How should I handle this? I can not call support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can not execute campaign

Hello @TruongD98. Thanks for coming into the Community. That message is instructing you to call our List Review team. They are not available by any other contact method and you will need to call them directly before you are able to schedule your emails. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.