cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not find the embed code option and list growth tools...

Highlighted
All Star

Re: Can not find the embed code option and list growth tools...

I have a sign up form for different programs, how can I update that? Will I have to create another one for each program that I have? When did the list-growth form change? In particular, we have differnt programs that target different audiences which is the reason for having multiple list-growth forms along with the overall organization sign-up form. 

All Star

I have a sign up form for different programs, how can I update that? Will I have to create another one for each program that I have? When did the list-growth form change? In particular, we have different programs that target different audiences which is the reason for having multiple list-growth forms along with the overall organization sign-up form. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @GayleH07,

If you were using our old sign-up forms, then you now have two options going forward.

You can use a link to your older forms, which are still stored as 'landing pages', and treat them as just a landing page.  This is the easiest option, but it's not the most streamlined for those visiting your site.

The other option, is that you can create multiple inline sign-up forms, assign them to different lists, and then each form will have it's own unique code, that you can place on your website. This will seem similar to what you did before, you'll just need to do it with the newer system.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.