cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Can"t find EventSpot

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: What happened to Events?

Hello @FilomenaB,

Sorry for the confusion! It can take some time to get use to navigating through the new interface. Below I have some screenshots of how to get to your events. You can also find an entire tour of the new interface here. I hope this is helpful to you and please let us know if you have any questions. 

1. Clink on Campaigns in the upper left-hand side 

2016-08-04_17-43-50.png

2. Your Events are now found in one of two places: Campaigns > Activity Type > Events & Registration or Campaigns > Status > Active. 

2016-08-04_17-55-53.png

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Solution Provider

where are my events?

My upcoming events for August have disappeared. I can go to an email invitation and register, but I can't find the event!
CTCT Employee

Re: where are my events?

Hello @Ann_Clarke_CWOI ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry your events have been difficult to find. We moved these to a new place in all accounts, but they are still there. To find an event, select the Campaigns tab at the top of your screen. Once you get to your campaigns page, you will see an option of the left side of the screen that says "Activity Type". Click on that and choose "Events and Registrations." You will now see your events appear on the main part of the page. To create a new event going forward, click on the "Create" button from the campaigns page and choose the "Collect Event Registrations."

Here is a screen shot to help guide you in finding your active events:

events.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Honored Contributor

Re: Status folder

The original post was ‎07-27-2016 09:48 AM

You need to have all those flyouts on the left OPEN by default.  Do that and more than half of the people that can't find things will stop asking where the stuff went.

Once your community complains about how hard it is to find things your team does nothing to try and make it better.

New Menu

I like that Contacts is now part of the overall menu but where the heck are my events?
CTCT Employee

Re: New Menu

Hello @WilsonHouse

Thanks for posting within the Community. You can now find your events by going to the Campaigns tab, and expanding the Campaign type filter. From there you can select "Events & Registrations." 

2016-08-23_0826.png

Event registration

separate the campaigns tab - drop down, one for events and one for email,

Re: Event registration

Hello @MichelleL0877,

Thank you very much for that feedback! I will make sure to direct it to our developers for review. I also encourage you to visit our Feedback area to post additional ideas and see what other customers are requesting!

Hello @KabirC0,

I'm sorry for any confusion! It sounds like you are trying to figure out where to send an email out from an event. 

The picture below illustrates where you can find an existing draft invite. When you click on the number "Emails" it will take you to a list of all your draft and sent event invites. You can choose which invite you want to send and then schedule it.

2017-04-14_18-01-17.png

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Sending Event Registrations

I go to the dashboard and find not place to click on to send out the email.
All Star

Website design

The new website intereface is in no way an improvement. It's confusing, unclear, incomplete. For example, where is EventSpot and all of the Commerce Street Events we've held over the last several years. Please let me know.