cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can"t find EventSpot

CTCT Employee

Re: Website design

Hi @Cstreetcap,

We're sorry for any frustrations with our new experience and we appreciate you reaching out. Events are located in the Campaigns tab along with Emails, Automation, Coupons, Donations, and Surveys. Just click Campaigns, Campaign Type and select Events. You'll see your complete list of Events here:

2017-06-30_13-23-13.png

You can read more about the upgrade on our blog and even take a quick tour of the new navigation! What's more, you can still access articles, tutorials and webinars from the Help Center to help you learn how to use Constant Contact. And of course we're always here to help you too!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

where did my event management go???

I can not find my event management pages
Tags (1)

Re: where did my event management go???

Hello @RyanD22363. It looks like you had recently been upgraded to our new Toolkit platform and your account may look different. I assure you that your events have not disappeared! We have moved all activities in your account like emails and events that you have created under the Campaign tab. From there, you can click on Campaign Type on the left side of the page to go to your events. 

findsurveyevent.png

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Where is the dashboard???

In your slick new format, I can't find EventSpot or Surveys. HELP!!
Tags (3)

Re: Where is the dashboard???

Hello @BillK235. It looks like you were updated to our new Toolkit platform. But not to worry! Your events and surveys are still in your account. We have moved everything under the Campaign tab so there were less tabs to worry about at the top of the page. From there, you can use Campaign Type to narrow down what you are searching for, including Events and Surveys.

findsurveyevent.png

Caitlin M.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Event Spot

Where is Event Spot?
Tags (3)

Re: Event Spot

Hello @KathyB4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this inquiry. I did review your account and it appears you were able to get in touch with one of our call support agents and they were able to help you locate your events.

I will elaborate just in case someone else comes around asking the same question. Instead of having a separate tab called Eventspot, Constant Contact updated the site interface so that all campaign types (email, events, survey, etc.) fall under the Campaigns tab in the navigation bar at the top of the page. 

For example:

2017-07-11_18-28-24.jpg

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Highlighted
All Star

new format woes

we have an active event that was sent June 4th that we are getting registrations and sending email and checking statistics for regularly, yet it does not show up on the landing page when we open constant contact. However there are events and surveys that show up that were sent earlier and have had no activity yet those show up on the landing page. Your metrics might need adjusting for deciding what ends up on the landing page. maybe all active events should automatically be at the top of the landing page? It woukd sure help me out not to have to click on campagins, active and then my event. lots of layers to to through to get to the event we are currently using the most.
CTCT Employee

Re: new format woes

Hi @MDEbyPIDIM,

Thanks for reaching out about this and we're sorry the Home tab isn't displaying your current event. It's actually designed to give you a quick glimpse of the five most recent campaigns in which an email was scheduled/sent. We understand how it would be helpful for you to have a list of the campaigns in which any activity has occurred, and I can definitely submit this as feedback to our programmers. In the meantime, you would need to click Campaigns, Campaign Type and then Events to access all of your Events:

2017-07-10_11-12-39.png

Nichelle M

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)