cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can"t find EventSpot

Occasional Contributor

Can"t find EventSpot

Where did Event Spot go? I'm in the middle of an event!
38 REPLIES 38
Occasional Visitor

Re: Can"t find EventSpot

I log in and only see an email dashboard. Where is my event and my event reporting tools? I need to downlaod my attendees!! HELP!! long time user John Knight
Occasional Visitor

Re: Events

where did my events go to? That whole section is missing and I need it asap!
CTCT Employee

Hello @BuildingFuturesLady,

Thank you for posting! You can locate all of your active and draft events by:

Clicking on Campaigns > All Campaingns (on the left side).

If you only want to view your events Click on Campaigns > Status > Active (on the left hand side).

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

This portion of the "new integrated experience" is way off base. I want to be able to just click on any given event and have the details for it, I don't want to have to fish for it through multiple layers.

You have just made this system much less intuitive and easy to use.

CTCT Employee

Hello @MaryK78

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass it off to our engineers. You can also use the feedback button on the bottom left of the screen. We make updates often, and are always interested to hear how each of our customers use the product in their own environment. I'm going to add this into our feedback system where we share thoughts from our customers. We use this to prioritize and add future product upgrades

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
CTCT Employee

Re: Can"t find EventSpot

Hello @SusanS1857

Thank you for posting! You can locate all of your active and draft events by clicking on Campaigns > All Campaingns (on the left side). If you only want to view your events Click on Campaigns > Status > Active (on the left hand side)

To create a brand new event please follow the FAQ below for further instructions: 

Create an Event

I hope this was helpful to you!

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

New Homepage Layout

This new homepage layout is awful. I have no idea where anything is and I can't access my Eventspot events. I don't see a link for them anywhere.
CTCT Employee

Re: New Homepage Layout

Hello @PierreB1 ,

I am sorry to hear that it has been difficult to find things on the new interface. We value this feedback and are relaying it to our product team. To find your created events, click on the "Campaigns" tab on the top of your screen. Once the campaigns page has loaded, click on "Activity Type" on the left side and then click on "Events & Registrations." This will show you all of the events you have created.

campaigns_page_001.png

To create a brand new event, click on the orange "Create" button on the "Campaigns" page and select the option, "Collect Event Registrations."

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

site problems

You changed the site and it was so simple before. now i cannot find my surveys and my events. I have an event today and tomorrow and cannot extract the list. Your help line is closed at this time. Help. Please call  when you open.