cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Can"t find EventSpot

Honored Contributor

Re: site problems

UI design flaw. Many folks are having this issue.  

The autoresponder ( now called automation ) and Surveys ( Called Feedback & Surveys ) are now under the "Activity Type" option of My Campaigns.

The flyouts are not in the open state by default so you can't see them.  

CTCT >>> Opening the flyouts would address this.

Regular Visitor

Where is event spot????

Since the redesign.. I literally cannot find how to get to my event spot. This is ridiculous. I am really busy and do not have time for this. I need it asap!
CTCT Employee

Re: Where is event spot????

Hello @Sullivan,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I would be happy to assist you in getting to Eventspot. From the "campaigns" section of your account you will need to click on the gold "Create" button found on the upper right. Choose the second option "Collect Event Registrations" this will bring you right into creating your new event.

I have included a link click here to help you with navigating your Constant Contact account.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.

finding my event spot listings

Why can I not find a listing of just my events? I have a number of events set up for 2016 and I can no longer view the list in order as I could until recently. I DO NOT want to see email campaigns mixed in, I do not want to have to click through page after page to find a specific event. Please tell me how to view my events similarly to the previous way.
CTCT Employee

Re: finding my event spot listings

Hi @Massage_Professional I'm sorry for any confusion this is causing. The new interface does combine emails, events, surveys, etc together as "Campaigns". You can look at just the active ones by selecting "Status" on the left and choosing "Active" We are always trying to improve and many changes are primarily based on customer feedback. We're currently collecting feedback on how the update was received and will continue to strive to improve.

Maria P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right-hand corner of this post.
Regular Visitor

what happened to events? -

New interface? I need to know the event and the date the event is supposed to happen. How do you get to the old events list?

Re: what happened to events? -

Hi @JerryH048. I'm sorry that you're having trouble finding your events in your account but I can gladly assist you with finding them in the new interface. After logging in your account, click on Campaigns

findeventstoolkitpart1.png

Then on the left side of the page, click on "Activity Type" and then click on "Events and Registrations."

findeventstoolkitpart2.png

From there, you will see all of your active and past events

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Removal of Campaigns/Emails

We have a lot of events and campaigns that we need to have easy access to, and they keep getting buried under all of the emails that we also use the service for because of the singular list of most recent activity on the home page and campaigns page. It considers emails as "campaigns" now because the old "emails" tab was removed. It would be nice to access these separately again instead of lumping them all together.

Re: Removal of Campaigns/Emails

Hello @HeidiH333. I'm very sorry that you're having issues finding your events and campaigns. You can now access your events by clicking on the Campaigns tab, selecting "Activity Type" on the left side of the screen and then selecting "Events and Registrations." I have included a screenshot below to show where you will be clicking. I will also put in feedback on your behalf to our developers. 

findeventstoolkitpart2.png

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

What happened to Events?

I just had someone register for one of my workshops but now I can't seem to access the Events link. Anyone know how to do it with this new Constant Contact format?