Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Disable Link Tracking

Highlighted
Visitor

Can't Disable Link Tracking

Hi,

I'm trying to disable link tracking.  I have a large customer base that can't get to a link when link tracking is enabled--the link gets blocked.  With recent updates to Constant Contact, I can no longer disable link tracking on a per-link basis (or at least, I can't find the feature anymore!  You used to be able to turn it off when inserting the link).  Has that feature been removed?  

Thanks,

Jamie

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't Disable Link Tracking

Hello @PaulR7431,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how useful this feature is. At this time, the ability to turn off tracking within the Third-Generation editor is unavailable. Although it is unavailable, I'd be more than happy to submit your feedback to the correct department for review. 

In addition to that, we'd like to take a better look into the links you are using to understand why it is blocking for certain contacts. If possible, would you be able to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with some additional information:

1 - Username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - The name of an email that you have encountered this issue with,

3 - The specific link your contacts are having issues with,

4 - A screenshot of what the contact sees when they click the link, is possible,

5 - A reference to this post.

We'd like to investigate this further as we would like to see if there is a possible workaround for your issue. I want to apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused. Please feel free to add any additional notes to this email if necessary. In the meantime, have a wonderful rest of your day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing