cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Get Past Schedule Page

Visitor

Can't Get Past Schedule Page

I've tried sending an email four or five times now and no matter how many times I click 'Schedule' it's not working or letting me move past the screen.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't Get Past Schedule Page

Hello @CVPHWellFit

Sorry to hear you are having issues getting the email to schedule as I know it's important for you to be able to reach your customers. I'm happy to provide you with some steps below hat may help you be able to schedule your email.

• Log out of Constant Contact and close your internet browser completely before logging back in. If that does not work, try the next step
  • Check your browser and your computer for any software updates and be sure that you are using a Web Browser that Works with Constant Contact to schedule your email.
  • If you have done the above steps, you may have an issue with your extensions in browser or the cache in which case, you would need to Clear the Web Browser's Cache 

Please reach back out to us if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!