cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Get Verification Email

Can't Get Verification Email

Instead of having my own email address as the from or reply to address, I want to use a generic account such as marketing@....com. I have tried multiple times to send the verification email from Constant Contact, but it never comes through. I know that the account is set up properly because I am able to send and receive messages using it on a regular basis. I have tested other people in my office, and they all receive the verification message. There is something getting hung up somewhere not allowing that message to go to this email account. Anyone have any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't Get Verification Email

Hi @AllisonL51,

It looks like you already chatted with our Support folks and your address has been verified!  

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Have same issue

CTCT Employee

Hello @AlexI65

I apologize that you are having the same issue with your verification email. Constant Contact blocks certain role addresses because they get high spam complaints. If your email address that you are trying to verify is one of these listed role addresses than we may have trouble verifying it for you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you do not have a role address listed in the article, please call our Support Team and they will be able to assist you further on getting your email address verified. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.