cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Select a Template?

Frequent Visitor

Can't Select a Template?

I was stumbling along at learning to use this email system but gaining.... up until I watched the video on the New Editor system. Since that day I have been unable to 'Select A Template'. I can look at them, preview them, etc. but I can not choose one to work with. Currently I am stuck with copying old campaigns and changing everything but the template to create a 'new' campaign which is extra work and potentially boring for the recipient. I don't know how it happened that watching the instructional video could have changed things but it was at least when things changed.

Bruce       Yes it probably says Jeffery somewhere, he retired and I don't know how to 'fix' that either!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't Select a Template?

Hey @JeffreyB43!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your questions! I'm sorry you are now having issues selecting a new template. We'd be happy to work with you to get this issue resolved. Can you please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, and be sure to include your username, the problem you are having, and reference this community post. Once we receive that email, we'll be able to log into your account and troubleshoot the issue. 

As for updating your account information, the following help article should walk you through where in the account you can update this information. Hope this helps!

Updating Your Account Information

Jessica H.

Community Support 

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!