cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add image to email blast

Highlighted

Can't add image to email blast

Seriously how do I contact customer support? Is this the only way? I'm trying to drag and drop a photo. I tried both .jpg and .png files. I drag, drop, get a screen showing the photo I want to add and that's it. No buttons to click, nothing. Just the picture I want to add with nothing to click on. I hit back and end up right where I started.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't add image to email blast

Hi Max, 

I am sorry to hear of the frustrations. Are you dragging and dropping from the left panel of your email window? If so, when you hover over the image on the left you should see a 4 way arrow that indicates you can click and drag.

5-12-2014 10-53-48 AM.png

Once you have dragged into your block just release your mouse and then image will appear or will show as a loading icon if it needs to load first. Can you try this mehod and let us know how it works?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!