cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Can't click on imported recipient list.

Can't click on imported recipient list.

Have successfully imported 3500+ emails, but am unable to click the box to direct the email to them. It's my first attempt, be gentle. HA!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't click on imported recipient list.

Hi @scottg852 

Congratulations on uploaded your lists and being ready to send your first email campaign! These are huge milestones for new users like yourself. The good news we were able to determine why you couldn't select your contact lists on your scheduling page. Your account is still under our Trial Period. During these trials, an account can only send emails up to 100 contacts. Both of your contact lists are well over 100 contacts. Because of this you will have to upgrade to a paid account to send your email to the full list. In fact, there should have been a messaging on your scheduling page telling you this with a link to upgrade your account to send unlimited emails.

2019-09-05_15-09-44.png

Do you see this messaging on your scheduling page?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.