cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to server r20.rs6.net

Occasional Contributor

Can't connect to server r20.rs6.net

Receive email campaign (images are fine).  When I click on the link to register, I'm directed to a webpage that says:

"Hmm.  We're having trouble finding that site.

We can't connect to the server at r20.rs6.net.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

Help.

Thanx,

Irene

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't connect to server r20.rs6.net

Hello @IreneW1,

This is one of the servers that our emails send from. You could have received this because the server was unavailable temporarily or because of security settings in your web browser. We currently don't show any outages from that server. Here is an article that shows all the servers and IP addresses that you can change your settings to allow. https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5800-whitelisting-constant-contact-...?ic=comm_reply. If you are still having this issue, please let us know.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

No

Hi @IreneW1 

Thank you for following up on this with us. If you continue to have any issues please feel free to reach out to the Community again.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.