cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit contact

Occasional Participant

Can't edit contact

I'm trying, with no luck, to edit a contact's email address. When I hit "edit" button to the right of their

email, nothing happens.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Can't edit contact

Hi @joanneart. I wasn't able to replicate the same experience on my end. Have you been able to edit the contact since reaching out? What browser are you using and have you tried using a different one to see if it could be a browser issue? 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi, I tried both Firefox and Chrome to open Constant Contact.. its just the editing on certain contacts which is even more confusing :smileyface: I'm simply trying to edit their email as their emails have changed.   I go into Contacts, put their name in the search box, go to their page and opposite their email address, click on "edit" and then I can't change their old email address.

Highlighted

Hi @joanneart 

Thank you for following up with these details! Testing your account in a different browser is always a great troubleshoot step we suggest. Because you had the same experience in both browsers I would suggest taking it a step further and testing in a private/incognito window. Doing this allows you to separate your browser from any 3rd party plugins that may affect how Constant Contact works. In the meantime, you mentioned this happens only for specific contacts. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the contacts you are unable to update, and the specific changes you are trying to make on these contacts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.