cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get help

Highlighted
All Star

Can't get help

I've tried contacting you for support and it's not working.  I give up.  We're trying to add the Join My List tab on Facebook.  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't get help

Hello @CoveCayGolf. I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty contacting our Support team. I'd like to see if I can help you with adding a Join My List tab on your Facebook page. This feature is available for Facebook business pages and it allows you to get new sign-ups from those who are viewing your Facebook page. You do need to be an administrator of the page that you wish to add the app to. Here is a link to a Help Center article that walks you through how to add the app and another article that shows how to customize the Join My List page. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!