cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't publish to Facebook

Occasional Visitor

Can't publish to Facebook

Hello, I can't get my campaign to post to my Facebook page. Can you help? Thank you! Best, MK
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't publish to Facebook

Hi @MeenakshiK5

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty with posting to Facebook. I see that you contacted our Support Team and we have a case with our 2nd level of support who will reach out once this is resolved for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

All Star

All my posts from Constant contact to facebook are gone. i've deleted the FB account. When i go to re add it, i get an Http error 400 (broken link). I was running a sale and event, and now it's not there

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @JoeChaputC,

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue today. Unfortunately, this is an issue that our product support teams are aware of and are working very hard to get fixed as soon as possible. In the mean time you can post manually to your facebook pages using the short URL that is provided for every e-mail that you send. Here are some screen shots that will show you how to get this URL.

Click on actions.

ShortURLScreenCap.png

Click on short URL.

ShortURLScreenCap2.png

Copy the short URL and paste into Facebook.

ShortURLScreenCap3.png

You will not have the same customization as you do using social share however it will get your e-mail posted to social media quickly until we get this resolved on our end.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope this helps.

Ali W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

email is not posting to facebook
CTCT Employee

Hello @AndyG395,

I am sorry that you are running into an error posting to Facebook, it is a known error that we are working on getting fixed. We have taken all the steps that were needed on our end to get this resolved. We are now waiting to hear back from Facebook when everything should be back up.

In the meantime, Ali posted a great workaround for the issue. You can also keep an eye on our Constant Contact Status page to know when Social Share should be working normally.  

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!