cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't resend confirmation email?

Highlighted
All Star

Can't resend confirmation email?

Customer has not received confirmation email. They want to subscribe but there's nothing I can do to help them?
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't resend confirmation email?

Hello @JeremyR3

There is not a way to resend a confirmation email through our system. What you can do is send them a link to your sign up form, which should allow them to add themselves to your account. Here is some more information on getting the link to your sign up form

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. 

Thanks, 

Visitor

Has this changed since 2017? We have internal lists, and no outward facing form to resubscribe. We sent the confirmation email, but was likely deleted by the recipient, and need another way to get this person (and another one) resubscribed. Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hello @CAStrawberry,

Thank you for coming to the community!  Your sign-up forms do not have to be necessarily outward facing for you to use them to fix this issue.  If you go to the 'sign-up forms' tab at the top of your account, and then go down to 'landing pages and more' that will let you create a sign-up form that you can send out internally via URL.  That form is only accessible to people who have the link, so you can just provide it to the personnel who need to be added and lost or deleted the original email.

If that doesn't work, it may be best to talk to our Account Review team about other alternatives.  You can reach them directly at the numbers listed here.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.