cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't search for old emails Put on hold for excessive time

Frequent Visitor

Can't search for old emails Put on hold for excessive time

It is impossible to search for an old email that starts with a letter other than A or Z. I spent 20+ minutes loading more and didn't get out of the Ds.
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Can't search for old emails Put on hold for excessive time

Hello @JasonS95054. I'm so sorry that you had to take so much time looking for a particular email. At this time, we can only sort alphabetically from A to Z and Z to A. This is a great feature request and I would be happy to put in feedback for you.

Although I understand that this suggestion is not a solution, I would like to recommend that you use folders to organize your emails. I see that you send out a lot of emails and putting your emails into folders could help reduce the amount of time to find a past email. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.