cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see clicks

Solution Provider

Can't see clicks

Why can't I see the emails that clicked on some of the ads? For example in the 10/17/18 SNT Weekly newsletter there shows 8 clicks for http://www.onondagasbdc.org/ but when I click on the 8 it shows a blank screen. Other links do display the emails who clicked. Can you explain the discrepancy?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't see clicks

Hi @DavidA719,

Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry that a blank page displays when trying to access that specific click report. We've had some customer reports of this and our programmers are currently investigating what's going on. The only workaround at this point is to export the entire Clicks list and sort by URL in the exported report. I checked your account and it appears you might have already done this. In the meantime, please expect to receive an email notification from us when it's fixed. We appreciate your patience while we investigate!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.