cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unschedule or modify an email.

Can't unschedule or modify an email.

Very frustrating!! I don't want this scheduled content to go out!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't unschedule or modify an email.

Neither can we! What's going on?

Honored Contributor

Hello @MaryB01 & @AndreaD2

It looks like @MaryB01 chatted with our support team to get help with this.  The issue with both of your accounts happens to be that there is an apostrophe within the name of the email.  There is a system issue currently that unscheduling an email with this character in the title causes the problem where you cannot complete the action to unschedule the email.  It looks like the emails in both accounts have since been sent from the system.  If you see this happen in a future email you can get in touch with our support team to unschedule the email for you.  We are working to get this issue resolved as well, and can set up a notification if you would like to be notified when this is resolved.  

In the future, if you have any issues that are time sensitive, please feel free to reach out to our support team by phone or chat for the fastest resolution.  

All Star

Yes, very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Hello @TinaP10

I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue as well.  I hope that you were able to get in touch with our support team to unschedule the email for you.  If you need any other assistance, please let us know.