cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use site

Highlighted

Can't use site

I just paid $20 to try out the site for a month but I can't use it! The circle just spins forever. I can't do anything.
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can't use site

Hi BrianT438

I am very sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you help me with some more information?

-What browser/version are you working in?

-Are you seeing a spinning wheel once you first log in or after clicking a specific area?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

When I try to use your site all I get is "loading..."

Nothing else happens after I enter userid & passwd. Just signed up for trial, not starting too good... Louis
Tags (2)

Re: When I try to use your site all I get is "loading..."

HI LouisS569,

I am sorry to hear this is happening. I sent you an email directly with some specific questions to get more information on this.

What browser are you working in when this happens?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Frequent Visitor

This is the 4th time that I can't access/manage registrants for a campaign. At 7:44am in the morning. You can't tell me it is because of high volume.
CTCT Employee

Hello @ClydeW8

I am sorry to hear that you cannot view or manage your registrants. I went into your account and tested a few different event campaigns that have registrants, and I was able to view the registrants.  Can you tell me what happens when you click View/Manage registrants from the event dashboard please?  Do you get an error at all?  Any information that you can provide would be helpful. If you would like to keep this information private, you can email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, the details, and your username.  

Thanks,