cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you customize your Constant Contact Thank You page that a person sees when they subscribe?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Can you customize your Constant Contact Thank You page that a person sees when they subscribe?

We are offering a free product coupon to those who subscribe to our newsletter. How can we edit and customize the sign-up THANK YOU page that is automatically generated when a subscriber submits their email address. We would love to put our coupon on that page to automate sending our offer immediately. I cannot find a place in the account setup area where I can access that page. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Can you customize your Constant Contact Thank You page that a person sees when they subscribe?

Hi Al,

You can definitely customize this email. It's called the Welcome Email. It is the first communication from you that your new contacts will receive. To edit it, you want to follow these steps:

• Click the Contacts Tab
  • Click Sign-Up Tools
  • On the right, click Welcome Email

This set up is using an older editor, so you have to go through the prompts to set up each area.  Don't forget to preview it (it pops up in another window).  You can add a coupon to it as well.  

If you have any trouble, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Occasional Participant

Re: Can you customize your Constant Contact Thank You page that a person sees when they subscribe?

I had the same question (request). I use the welcome email, but it would also be nice to redirect a customer to customized thank you page upon subscription. This opens up opportunities to immediately introduce a new subscriber to your small business resources / sales, etc.

Any options?

I've seen this feature through other email marketing service providers.

Thanks.

CTCT Employee

@BrentP2 

What many of our users have been doing is editing their welcome email or setting up an Autoresponder to go out in its place. This is an email that can be scheduled to go out a certain amount of time after a new contact has been added to a certain list, but allows you to create the email within our template system! This should help!

I do want to specify that this will still be going out as an email, but will give you the customization ability you are looking for. Unfortunately we do not have the Landing Page feature you are looking for from a sign up form, but it is great feedback! If you'd like to provide it in our Feedback Forum, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern