cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you find out if someone has exported your contact list?

SOLVED
Visitor

Can you find out if someone has exported your contact list?

I'm wondering if it's possible to get a listing of when people made export files. We're having issues with an ex-employee who (apparently) stole our contact list and is using it.

Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can you find out if someone has exported your contact list?

Hello @DaveneE,

I'm sorry to hear about any troubles you are having with your account. At this time you are only able to see the last seven days of activity and it does not differentiate between users (if your account has multiple users) when performing an export activity. So if the action was performed in the last seven days you would be able to see the date and time it was performed. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Thanks Nick,

Can I request it as a feature?

I'm assuming that information exists and you could create a new report for this.

Tags (3)

Hi @DaveneE

I would be happy to pass along your feedback to the appropriate team. Submitting feedback is something you can also do any time you are in your account, through the "Have Feedback" link that can be found at the bottom of most pages in your account.

Have Feedback.png

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.