Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Highlighted
Visitor

Cancel my account online

Hi,

I want to cancel/delete my constant contact account immediately. I request to delete my account with immediate effect. Don't generate any bills.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account online

Hey @user07297,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We're sorry to hear you would like to cancel, but we understand. I will submit a request to our billing team to cancel your account and you should get an email confirmation once it's completed. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Worst cancelation process ever

Wix is doing the same you offer for free for its premium members, please cancel my account, Natshop.com. Your phones don't work properly in México.
CTCT Employee

Re: Worst cancelation process ever

Hello @user4563867

Thanks for joining us in the Community. We are sorry Constant Contact isn't a fit for you at this time. We have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to successfully connect with our Billing Support for further assistance. Your account has successfully been canceled! If you have any further questions, for your account security we suggest giving a call back into this department. For phone number and hours available, please click here

Brian_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Cancel account

Cancel account
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel account

Hi @TerriT778 

We're sorry to hear you would like to cancel! Though we have taken a look at your account and can see your trial period has ended. Once these trials have ended you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active. Not only this, but your account was created through a 3rd party program. If you have any further questions on the status of your account we suggest contacting the program you signed up through directly.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Resiliation

Bonjour, je veux résilier mon compte.

Cordialement

CTCT Employee

Re: Resiliation

Bonjour @user696386 !

I'm sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Brigitte P

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

I'd like to cancel my subsription

Please let me know how I can do that. Email me to  or call me at 

Tags (2)

Re: I'd like to cancel my subsription

Hi @NatalieM052 

I apologize for the delay in our reply! With that said, I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support. This team was able to successfully schedule your account to be canceled. If you have any further questions we suggest giving a call back into this team.

Frankie.P